It is important to consider the thickness of the hair, face and body shape and the timeframe of maintenance before changing ones hairstyle. Other factors that you might take into considerations are: eye and skin color and the overall personality of the person. On today’s generation, women as well as men are fortunate to have state of the art softwares in determining if the right hair cut. If it looks great on you, then go for it.
Here are some helpful guidelines that will guide you in your styling conditions, beauty quest and fashion hair design:
1. Time. As we all know, short hair is a real energy and time saver because it only takes a few minutes to dry, set, style and color. Usually it is the choice of the working people who has to rush every morning. A short hair is very easy to maintain with less resources than the long one.
2. Versatility. Short hairstyles are always in fashion. You can gel, mousse, pomade, curl and do anything you want with your short hair cut. You can be an instant trendsetter with your short hair though the length of your hair is limited. It can be a sleek, sexy, professional and aggressive – all at the same time!
3. Good for almost any occasion. You can go to almost all occasion having a short hair. You may cut your hair short to cool down in the summer, make it more manageable and look sporty. But there are more to it; you got a perfectly practical look in playing outdoor sports such as tennis. It is also sleek and sexy for a night out and a very professional look in the office.
4. Puts other features in perspective. To cut your hair short brings more attention to your face, making it visible and open for the light. It creates the opportunity to highlight your best facial features. Another advantage of the short hair is it reverses the aging process; making the face younger than it usually is.
5. Improvement of health. Having a shorter hair keeps your scalp clean, dry and healthy. It keeps your head cool and free from sweat making it more convenient and practical. It improves your health and makes you younger and thinner than you are.
Always remember that it is not possible to change short hair design in an instant. It will take time before your hair will grow back to its original length. Yet, if you have all the considerations and factors at hand, then there is no way that short hair will not look best on you.
Article Source : http://www.articlesbase.com