Monday, May 20, 2013

Win A Trip To Brazil #CB2NovogratzBrasilSweepstakes

This post brought to you by CB2. All opinions are 100% mine.
Who does not love Brazil, the beautiful tropical beaches, the clothes and the food. I just want to spend my summer in Brazil but if I can't you probably can because CB2 and Novogratz are giving away a trip to Trancoso, Brazil, it sounds like so much fun but that's not it you also get to bring three friends with you! So you don't get to be all alone in Brazil wishing your friends were there because you and your friends can go and have a great summer! Also 10 other lucky winners will receive a CB2 gift card worth $100 along with a personally signed copy of the book "Home by Novogratz". Go on and enter the CB2 and Novogratz Brasil Sweepstakes just click the link or enter via cb2.com/sweeps and good luck! The sweepstkes run from May 2nd through June 3rd.
CB2 has partnered with husband and wife home decor designers Robert and Cortney Novogratz to bring you the CB2 and Novogratz Collection which is inspired by their Brazilian home and the traveling they have done. With their bold and colorful collection you can also bring a taste of a Brazilian home to your home. I checked out the collection and I just wish I could buy it all but just I narrowed it down to the things that I really want and here are my favorites: I just have to have the figueira indoor/outdoor swing chair, and the soneca pendant lampis just so unique! I also loved the pillows. 

Don't forget to follow CB2 in twitter: @CB2Tweets  Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cb2 and Pinterest: CB2
Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment