Monday, June 3, 2013

Summer 2013: Bralet Favorites


I just love bralet tops, I wore a few this spring and I can't wait to shop for more for the summer, there are so many cute options out there with different designs that it makes it very hard to choose which ones to actually get but here are a few that I have found online that I think are must haves. 
1. Barbie Comic Zip Bra / $42 Miss Selfridge
2. Black Mesh Insert Bralet / $40 River Island
3. Multi Flower Print Corset / $60 Topshop
4. Opulence Embellished Lattice Bralet / $90 Rare London
5. Floral Bralette Top / $7.99 Wet Seal
6. Coral Textured Bralet / $40 River Island
7. Kas New York Maris Bralette / $130 Wolf & Badger
8. Colorblock Bustier / $11 Wet Seal
9. Pink and Blue Geo Print Longline Bikini Top / £15 New Look

No comments:

Post a Comment