Thursday, March 6, 2014

A Polish For the Best Dresses at 2014's Oscar Awards


My best dressed at the Oscar's goes to Lupita Nyong'o, I just love how the color of the dress compliments her dark skin. She is being called a princess a lot and I agree she does look like a princess at every red carpet she attends. Lupita's gown is from Prada. 
1. Essie Green Nail Polish / $8 Zappos
2. Head in the clouds nail polish / $3.00 Forever 21

Jennifer Lawrence is my second favorite dressed at this years Oscar's. Jennifer wore a bright orange gown from Dior. 

1. Essie Sunset Nail Polish / $9 Nordstrom 
2. Neon Orange Nail Polish / $3 Forever 21


My third favorite dress was worn by Amy Adams, the gown was a gorgeous dark blue Gucci gown. 

1. Ciate Powder Dressing Paint Pot / $15 Nordstrom
2. OPI Classic Nail Lacquer / $9 Ulta

No comments:

Post a Comment