Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Holiday Polish Guide

The Holidays are here and I just love to sparkle during Christmas and New Years Eve. The only days out of the whole year when I feel that I could wear a sparkly dress along with sparkly shoes and beautiful shiny nails. I might look a little like a disco ball but I love sparkly things. Here are a few of the cutest nail lacquers to give your nails the right amount of sparkle. 
1. Forever 21 'Jazzed Glitter Polish' / $3 Forever21
2. Ciate Paint Pots Treasured Possessions Nail Polish / $15 EACH Dillards.
3. Essie Luxeffects Top Coat / $9 Nordstrom 
4. Maybelline Color Show / $4 Walgreens
5.  Yves Saint Laurent Bleu Cobalt / $25 Neiman Marcus
6. Butter London 'Jack The Land' / $15 Dermstore
7. Jin Soon 'Holiday Toppings Gift Set' / $48 Barneys.

No comments:

Post a Comment